Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Bathroom humor JOW #933


I am always looking for a theme for my Jokes of the Week.  I mentioned I am having a bathroom renovated.  My friend Tor suggested that I use some bathroom jokes.  Poop Jokes are not my favorite but they are a solid #2.  There’s nothing worse than crappy humor. It usually tanks, and you want them to just put a lid on it.  Even so, some of the jokes this week are about the potty and associated activities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lady came in for a routine physical at the doctor’s office. “Here”, said the nurse, handing her a urine specimen container. “The bathroom is over there on your right. The doctor will be with you in a few minutes.”
A few minutes later the lady came out of the bathroom with an empty container and a relieved look on her face. “Thanks! But they had a toilet in there, so I didn’t need this after all!”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lauren was frustrated. She had complained dozens of times to her daughter about her newest gag of kissing the bathroom mirror immediately after applying lipstick, but it was all to no avail. Finally, one day after spending a half hour scrubbing the mirror, only to find another kiss mark an hour later, Lauren had enough. “Lizzy!” she hollered,
“What?” came her daughter’s reply through her bedroom door. I can’t find the toilet brush that I’ve been using to clean the bathroom mirror. Do you have any idea where it is?”
There were no more lipstick mirror kisses
@@@@@
·         I saw one of the workers in my bathroom standing on the toilet; he was high on pot.
·         Toilet paper – what a rip off.
·         The poor accountant had constipation – he couldn’t budget.
·         What do you get if you cross a stuffed bear and a toilet?  Winnie the Pooh.
·         What is brown and sticky?  A stick
·         I call my bathroom Jim instead of John.  That way I feel better when I tell people I go to the Jim every morning.

Bathroom signs
·         Please don’t flush paper towels, sanitary napkins, hopes, or dreams, down this toilet
·         Please remain seated for the entire performance.
·         How can a man hit a deer at 200 yards and keep missing the toilet?
·         Gentlemen, stand closer.  You are shorter than you think.
·         Please do not put anything in the toilet you have not eaten.
·         The length of a minute depends on what side of the bathroom door you are on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A wife sent her husband a romantic text message.
She wrote: "If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you ate crying, send me your tears. I love you".
Her husband texted back: “I’m in the toilet, please advise.”
___________
Why can't you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Because the "p" is silent. 
Since writing graffiti on the wall is done neither for wealth nor critical acclaim it is the purest form of art.  Some examples:
·         A Belch is just one gust of wind, 
That cometh from thy Heart... 
But should it take the downward trend, 
It turns into a Fart
·         If you feel powerless, just remember that what you just left here can shut down and entire restaurant.
·         For fans of H.P. Lovecraft’s horror stories –Cthulu/Shoggoth ’18  Vote for the lesser of two evils.
·         Gentlemen – Use these restrooms as if your wife had to clean them and not some strange black lady who has a KNIFE.
·         Quick, pull up your pants and start running!
·         Things I hate: 1. Graffiti  2. Lists.  3. Irony  4. Inconsistency
·         On the toilet paper dispenser: “Pull for an Art Degree”

I love it when graffiti gets follow- on comments.
·         “Satin Rules!” (with cabalistic signs)  “Well…. It’s a nice fabric and all but I don’t know if it rules.”
·         ‘I love grills”    “you mean girls”    “what about us grills?”
And women’s restrooms have some great graffiti
·         “Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, hate me because I slept with your dad.”  “Go home mom, you’re drunk.”
·         “Stop the idea of society’s mandated self-image.  We are all beautiful.”  “I bet a fat girl wrote that.”
·         “You’ve got to lose weight if you want to find love.”  “Unless they love your lumps.”
·         “In Hogwarts, this is called ‘the magical poop-stealing water chair.”
·         ‘The Chamber of Secrets is in the next stall.”
·         “May your life be like a roll of toilet paper, long and useful.”
·         “Tuition goes up every year, but we still have 1-ply toilet paper.”
·         “Dance like no one is watching.  Poop like no one is here.”

Enough with the bathroom humor.

I recommend all children become writers. That way you will have unfinished homework until you die.
==========
WTF is an acronym.  
 `````````````````````
I thought we had something special.  You met my family, brought me my dinner, and called me honey.  Now, suddenly you’re a ‘waitress’ who’s ‘just doing her job.’
+++++++++
If I am on my deathbed please move me to my ‘alive bed.’
<<<<<<<<< 
Death: “I have come for you.”
Man: “That’s what she said.”
>>>>>>>>>> 
Woman, flirting with Death: “Hey, big guy, I like the hood and scythe look.”
*******
 If you can’t afford anti-depressants, try using no more tears shampoo.
And finally
A husband a wife were dressed and ready to go out for a night on the town.  They turned on the night light and put the cat in the fenced backyard in anticipation of the arrival of their cab.  As they headed back to the front door to get into the car, the cat scooted back inside just as their ride arrived.  They did not want to leave the cat inside unattended for fear she would get after their canary, so the husband went after the cat while the wife went out to the cab. 
Because the wife did not want to let on that the house would be empty all evening she told the driver that her husband was just saying goodnight to my mother.  A few minutes later the husband got into the car, obviously hot and bothered. 
He felt compelled to explain his state.  “Sorry it took so long but the stupid bitch was hiding under the bed.  I had to drag her out by her neck, wrapped in a blanket so she wouldn’t scratch me like she did last time.  I hauled her fat ass out to the back, threw her outside, and locked the backdoor.
The silence from the driver was deafening.


No comments: