Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Karen's JOW #1119

February Second is Groundhog Day, made famous by one of my favorite movies of the same name.  One of my favorite lines in the move: “Phil: What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?

Ralph: That about sums it up for me.”

But I have a lot of jokes about Karens to use.  You know, the bossy white middle-aged women who are never satisfied and demand to speak to the manger.  That is Karen.  Also, the head of a Home Owner’s Association.  So I threw in some Karen jokes and a bit more filler to get to my self-imposed target of a thousand words.  Here you go:

================

A group of crows is called a murder. What do you call a group of Karens?

A migraine.  Either that or a Home Owners Association.

 

What kind of clothing do Karen’s wear?

A lawsuit.

 

What's a Karen's favorite band?

The police.

 

How do you measure the obnoxiousness of middle-aged white women?

In degrees Karenheit.

 

Why did Karen complain to the store manager about her photocopier?

She didn't like its tone.

 

Karen and Ruth used to hang out all the time but Karen was not caring enough so Ruth left her.

Now Karen is completely Ruthless.

 

Karen’s husband dies. After a few days, she starts missing him, so she buys an Ouija board and contacts him.
Karen: Honey, can you listen to me?
Husband: Yes
Karen: Is the afterlife better than your life on earth with me?
Husband: Yes
Karen: Nice. So how's heaven?
Husband: Who said I'm in heaven?

 

Why did Karen press CTRL + Alt + Delete?

She wanted the Task Manager.

 

What is a Karen called in Europe?

An American.

 

My friend usually complains about everything but lately she's gotten bored of it. I guess you could say that she's past the point of Karen.

 

A dyslexic Karen went to Bethlehem.

She asked to see the manger.

 

How many Karens does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They just sit around in the dark and bitch about it.

 

Two Karens are having lunch together

The waiter stops by and asks "Is anything okay?"

 

Karen: Doctor, I’ve not been feeling well lately.
Doctor: I’ve looked at your lab reports and I’m afraid I have some bad news.
Karen: Don’t give me this lab nonsense. I believe in homeopathic medicine, astrology, and healing crystals. All my life, they have never failed me. Now will you do things my way or do I need to see the manager?!?
Doctor: Sure, we’ll do things your way. No need to raise your temper. Why don’t we try an astrology based approach?
Karen: At last a sensible approach.
Doctor: So, what’s your star sign?
Karen: it’s cancer.
Doctor: Well what a coincidence.

A few mean jokes

Policeman:  I’m sorry but it looks like your wife was hit by a bus.

Man: I know, but she has a wonderful personality

 

My wife beamed at me with pride and said, “Wow! I never thought our son would go that far!“

I said, “This catapult is amazing! Go get our daughter.”

 

What does a vegan zombie like to eat? Graaains. 

 

I asked a friend if she was vegetarian because she really loved animals.

She responded, "No, I just really hate vegetables."

~~~~~~~~~~

What’s the difference between jam and jelly?

I have never been caught in a traffic jelly.

 

Finland have just closed their borders.

Which means no one can cross the finish line.

 

Autocorrect can go straight to he’ll. 

 

Blame Dick for this one:

Do you know why ants never get sick?  Because they have little anty-bodies

 

New emergency exit signs

In the case of fire, exit the building before tweeting about it.

 

Breaking news. 

Man Shot 200 times with an Upholstery Gun

Surgeons say he is now fully recovered

 

I j‌‌ust d‌‌iscovered t‌‌hat t‌‌he w‌‌ord “‌‌nothing” i‌‌s a‌‌ p‌‌alindrome…

Backwards i‌‌t s‌‌pells “‌‌gnihton”, w‌‌hich a‌‌lso m‌‌eans n‌‌othing.

 

Student: Are “well” and “actually” both single-syllable words?

Teacher: Well yes, but actually no.

 

 I bought the world’s worst thesaurus yesterday. Not only is it terrible, it’s terrible.

 

I asked a friend in Seattle what the difference was between a state like Washington and one like Florida. He shrugged. “Apples and oranges.”

 

I accidently sprayed deodorant in my mouth today.

Now when I talk I have this weird Axe scent.

 

To this day, the boy that used to bully me at school still takes my lunch money.

On the plus side, he makes great Subway sandwiches.

 

I called my wife and told her that I’ll pick up pizza and coke on the way back from work. But it seems she was not happy.

She still regrets letting me name the kids.

 

I’m sure my wife has been putting glue on my weapons collection.

She denies it, but I’m sticking to my guns.

 

My wife has evil lessons with Satan every week.

I don’t know how much she charges.

 

My wife says the salads I make tend to be a bit on the dry side.

It’s definitely something that needs addressing.

 

I have 2 unwritten rules.

1.

2.

 

I went for a job interview today and the interviewer asked me, “What would you consider to be your main weaknesses and strengths?”

I said, “Well my main weakness would be my issues with reality - telling what’s real from what’s not.”

They then asked, “And your strengths?”

I said, “I’m Batman.”

`````````

The police officer stopped a miner on the way to his job.

I got three questions for you: Whose car in this?  Where are you going?  What are you going to do when you get there?

The miner, a man of few words answered all three questions.

“Mine.”

 

 

 

No comments: